The 2022 MLB playoffs are rolling along. Tuesday saw the Yankees advance past the Guardians in the last remaining Division Series game as well as the start of the first time in MLB history that two playoff rounds overlapped. Wednesday saw the Padres even up the series with Philadelphia while the Astros, playing in their sixth straight American League Championship Series, took down the Yankees in Game 1 of their best-of-seven series.. It was the
Thursday has just one game on the MLB docket, Game 2 of the Yankees-Astros matchup in Houston. First pitch is scheduled for 7:37 pm ET (4:37 pm PT) on Thursday on TBS.
What’s the schedule for the Yankees-Astros series?
The Astros beat the Mariners and the Yankees beat the Guardians in their respective Division Series matchups. The Astros are the top seed in the American League and have home-field advantage for this best-of-seven series.
Here’s the schedule for the Yankees-Astros series. All games will air on TBS.
- Game 1: Astros won 4-2
- Games 2: Yankees at Astros, Thursday, Oct. 20 at 7:37 pm ET (4:37 pm PT)
- Games 3: Astros at Yankees, Saturday, Oct. 22 at 5:07 pm ET (2:07 pm PT)
- Games 4: Astros at Yankees, Sunday, Oct. 23 at 7:07 pm ET (4:07 pm PT)
- Game 5 (if necessary): Astros at Yankees, Monday, Oct. 24 at 4:07 pm ET (1:07 pm PT)
- Game 6 (if necessary): Yankees at Astros, Tuesday, Oct. 25 at 6:07 pm ET (3:07 pm PT)
- Game 7 (if necessary: Yankees at Astros, Wednesday, Oct. 26 at 7:37 pm ET (4:37 pm PT)
What channels do I need to watch the MLB playoffs?
This round of American League playoffs (the ALCS) will be on TBS, while the National League (the NLCS) will be on Fox and FS1. The World Series, which begins on Oct. 28, will be on Fox.
How can I watch the MLB playoffs without cable?
Three of the major live TV streaming services carry all of the channels you need to watch every game of the postseason, but not every service carries every local network, so check each one using the links below to make sure it carries Fox in your area.
If you live in an area with good reception, you can watch the World Series on Fox for free on over-the-air broadcast channels just by attaching an affordable (under $30) indoor antenna to nearly any TV.
All of the live TV streaming services above offer free trials, allow you to cancel anytime and require a solid internet connection. Looking for more information? Check out our.