Neither the San Diego Padres nor the Philadelphia Phillies managed to win 90 games during the regular season and were the last two teams in the National League to qualify for postseason play. Yet both got hot at the right time and find themselves in the National League Championship Series and only four wins away from playing in the World Series. The NLCS opens in San Diego for the first two games before moving to Philadelphia for the next three. Game 1 starts today at 5:03 pm PT (8:30 pm ET) on FS1.
Here’s how you can watch baseball’s postseason, from the Division Series through the World Series, on.
What’s the schedule for the Padres-Dodgers series?
The Padres beat the Mets in their Wild Card series and then knocked off the heavily favored Dodgers to reach the league championship series. The Phillies eliminated the Cardinals before taking out the world champion Braves to get here.
Here’s the schedule for the Phillies-Padres series (all times ET):
- Game 1: Phillies at Padres on Tuesday, Oct. 18 at 8:03 pm on FS1
- Games 2: Phillies at Padres on Wednesday, Oct. 19 at 4:35 pm on Fox/FS1
- Games 3: Padres at Phillies on Friday, Oct. 21, 7:37 pm on FS1
- Games 4: Padres at Phillies on Saturday, Oct. 22, 7:45 pm on Fox
- Games 5: Padres at Phillies on Sunday, Oct. 23, 2:37 pm on FS1 (if necessary)
- Games 6: Phillies at Padres on Monday, Oct. 23, 8:03 pm on FS1 (if necessary)
- Games 7: Phillies at Padres on Tuesday, Oct. 24, 8:03 pm on Fox/FS1 (if necessary)
What channels do I need to watch the MLB playoffs?
The NLCS will be on Fox and FS1, and the ALCS will be on TBS. The World Series, which begins on Oct. 28, will be on Fox.
How can I watch the MLB playoffs without cable?
Three of the five major live TV streaming services carry all of the channels you need to watch every game of the postseason, but not every service carries every local network, so check each one using the links below to make sure it carries Fox in your area .
If you live in an area with good reception, then you can watch the games on Fox for free on over-the-air broadcast channels just by attaching an affordable (under $30) indoor antenna to nearly any TV.
FuboTV’s Family plan costs $70 a month and includes Fox and FS1 for the NLCS and World Series, but it does not offer TBS for the ALCS. Click here to see which local channels you get. Read our FuboTV review.
All of the live TV streaming services above offer free trials, allow you to cancel anytime and require a solid internet connection. Looking for more information? Check out our.